This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data which we may collect from you, or which you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it
For the purpose of the Data Protection Code 2004, BYHALE, is the data controller of any personal data which we may collect from you, or which you provide to us, on this website.
We may collect and process data about you, including the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions that you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including (but not limited to) traffic data, location data, the resources that you access and other communication data.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact and research. We may disclose your personal information to third parties who perform functions on our behalf; such as shipping, fulfilling orders, processing payments, carrying out promotional services or data management. We will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their services and they will not be permitted to use the information for other purposes.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number on our registration form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BYHALE may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.