Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the BYHALE online store.
BUYING PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
By placing an order with the BYHALE online store you acknowledge to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect, please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. All contracts are concluded in English.
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
PRICES AND VAT
All prices on the Hope & Ivy online store are given in EUROS (€) and are indicated including VAT. The total amount of the order including VAT and shipping is displayed in the shopping cart on the checkout page.
You must pay at the time of the order. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. We may change the price of any product before you place an order. We will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order and you may cancel the order.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
We aim to get your goods to you as soon as possible but cannot accept any liability if the goods are late due to unforeseen postage problems. We will not accept responsibility or liability for non-delivery or any other breach of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such breach is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Our Returns Policy as set out on this website is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions.
As a consumer, you have the right to cancel a contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the products. To cancel this contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
We will adopt all possible means to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the information was entered into the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of publication. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you. Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed by us. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of BYHALE. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Our Return Policy
- For one of a kind and custom items, we currently do not offer returns, exchanges, and refunds due to the personalised nature of our pieces.
- If you have received a wrong or faulty order, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the package at firstname.lastname@example.org returning an item.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return.If you have any questions, please contact us.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail, containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
For all enquiries, please email: email@example.com